A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Tobbagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Tobbagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Tobbagi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobbagi graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Tobbagi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Abdallah Tobbagi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Habib A. Tobbagi practice?
- Dr. Habib Tobbagi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Habib Tobbagi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Nephrologists.