A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habiboola Niamatali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habiboola Niamatali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niamatali
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Niamatali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niamatali graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niamatali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habiboola A Niamatali MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Habiboola A. Niamatali practice?
- Dr. Habiboola Niamatali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Habiboola Niamatali practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Garland General Practitioners and Garland Internists.