A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habiboola Niamatali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habiboola Niamatali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niamatali
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Niamatali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niamatali graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niamatali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habiboola A Niamatali MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Habiboola A. Niamatali practice?
- Dr. Habiboola Niamatali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Habiboola Niamatali practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Garland General Practitioners and Garland Internists.