inactive

September 4th, 2016
Retired Technology Manager
The staff was kind.

July 24th, 2015
I Love the Nurse there that takes me in I call her south paw she is the Best so wonderful and talkative Great worker and communicates with Patients and me also like her also but I'm too shy . Lol

February 3rd, 2015
good lord
Horrible doctor dirty office wait time alway at least 1 hour or more i hate this doctor he told my baby to shut up rvery y ruff

January 13th, 2015
The BEST Care Doctor In the World
I and My Family have been patients of Dr. N for 30 Plus YEARS... He have ALWAYS treated us with the BEST CARE... I am a Chron's Patient and was not suppose to live to be 30 years old, but Dr. Niamatali have always made sure I get the Best G.I. Doctor and any Other Specialist that was needed. He is One of the Kindest Doctors I have.. I have been In the presence of His Whole Family as if they were my own. He will also Pray with you in his office.. So if any of you out there have any bad reports about this Doctor... Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and see if there's something wrong with you and your opinions... God allowed this doctor to Share his EXPERTISE and KNOWLEDGE with us! I Thank You Dr. N !!!.. By the way.. I am Now 69 years old!

August 21st, 2014
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Never going back! He has horrible bedside manner. I waited over an hour and 15 minutes to see him, only for him to be extremely rude to me. I had my blood drawn and was told I would receive a call with the results the next week. Two weeks later I called (as I still had not received my results) and they told me that it wasn't picked up in time by the currier, so the blood was too old to be tested. They asked me to come back to get it redrawn, but I am not going back ever.

March 21st, 2014
Very astute he cuts through the BS and right to the point
Dr. Niamatali is one of the best Dr.'s I have ever seen if you disagree with his findings just tell him; Dr. Niamatali is not a psychic and he is a professional. Most Dr.'s are too buisy to break down your concerns and see you anytime I walked in one day for a medication problem and he fixed it for me in less that an hour (OTHER DR>'S SHOULD MODEL THEMSELVES AFTER DR. HAB NIAMATALI).Talk to him people like he is your father or brother and he will be as frank and conciderate as if he was family.

January 18th, 2013
The Lancaster office was disgusting! So disgusting we left!

September 19th, 2012
great doc
Dr n have always done very well by us, He sees my whole family. I have always been aware that some people feel as if he do not talk to them as much as they would like or maybe a little short on words, however it is a fact that other doctors speek highly of his abilities. you see Dr. n is one of the most competent Dr. in this area, and yes,he is a rhodes scholar.do you want a dr. who knows his sh--, or one to play happy face when your health is at stake.

November 29th, 2011
Don't Waste Your Time
I will not be going back. He gave me bad advice on medication and didn't seem to take me seriously.

July 24th, 2011
Horrible Physician
I would not recommend this doctor to a dead dog!!! He is very rude and short with patients. He was rude to my children and all of them have told me that they feel uncomfortable around him. Bad things happened to my children while in the care of a family member and how this doctor never saw the injuries, I will never understand. I will never take ne kids back to him again and wouldnt recommend anybody else to take their children. Just my experience.

October 21st, 2010
Took my Grandmother to the Dr
I took my Grandmother to see this Dr. I was astonished! He was so rude to her! I am urging her to see another Dr, but she is elderly and doesn't want to start all over again with a new Dr. She has had test run and had to call the hospital to make her own appointment, figure out a way to fax them the RX she was given so they would know what the Dr wanted and had to call several times before she was told her results. I feel this is the job of the office staff. She was completely confused and flustered by this process. I do not recommend this Dr at all!

May 16th, 2010
Great Old School Doctor
He is one of the kindest and best FP doctors in the Metroplex!