A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadar Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadar Lubin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadar Lubin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hadar Lubin practice?
- Dr. Hadar Lubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hadar Lubin practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.