A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadassah Vije:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadassah Vije is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadassah Vije, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vije graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Vije has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadassah Nyena Vije MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hadassah N. Vije practice?
- Dr. Hadassah Vije has 1 office location.
Dr. Hadassah Vije practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.