Family Physicians, General Practitioner

1380 Coolidge Hwy
Ste 100
Troy, MI 48084
(248) 288-4300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Life-long Patient  |  show details
by Lydia Green on Mar 28th, 2014

For the past 3 years I've been seeing Dr. Kado and have found every visit to be a pleasant one. In which, my appointments are made and wait time during visits were quick and in a timely fashion. As my physician she talks to me as a valued patient and not just at me. She has performed thorough research at all times when confirming or refuting an initial clinical diagnosis and until my medical issue was resolved. I am very happy to have Dr. Kado as my physician and would gladly refer her to others.

|  Very Nice Doctor  |  show details
by Vernice G. on Mar 10th, 2014

The doctor is patient and takes time dealing with patients, and available normally within days for appointments. I started going to this office about year ago and have two friends of mine now going to her. She is a very good doctor.

|  Very Thorough Physician  |  show details
by Steven B. on Mar 8th, 2014

Have been Dr. Kado's patient for over 2 years, and finally decided to review her practice on this site. She is excellent family doctor, my wife and teen daughter love her. Her schedule is flexible, her medical care thorough for us, and excellent bedside manners. I also can't imagine any patient giving her a 1 Star and comment from last November.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Sally Smith on Nov 5th, 2013

Worst Patient care I have ever seen

Doctor's Response

Ms. Smith, I believe you have mistaken my medical practice with another physician. I have no record of you ever visiting my practice nor a file with your name on it. I would appreciate you correcting your error by removing this very negative evaluation that is unwarranted of the level of care I provide to my patients. Dr. Kado

|  Found her on the internet.  |  show details
by DL Coin on Feb 27th, 2013

Wanted younger MD (not DO), female as my general practitioner. I am 64 years old and very fit. Accustomed to high quality medical services. Dr. Kado has been excellent. She is up to date and uses web media for fast answers. She listens and she negotiates after answering questions. She looks for options and is very thorough. I didn't want to take blood pressure meds, but came to realize it was best after conferring with her and trying alternatives for a year. Side effects were overcome when she suggested I try taking before bed. Worked great. Blood pressure is much lower now on the minimum dose, it is appropriate for my A-Fib, and has been around for a long time - well-tested.

|  show details
by A mother ;-) on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Kado is the best doctor I have yet to experience. She takes her time, is very knowledgeable, very detailed, and so very kind and caring. She is very quick with any follow ups and she takes VERY GOOD care of you. I would definitely recommend her to anyone; especially those with children.

|  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Kado is the best Doctor.. she is very smart and kind.