A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadeel Razook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadeel Razook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadeel Razook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razook graduated from University Of Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Razook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadeel Razook MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hadeel Razook practice?
- Dr. Hadeel Razook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hadeel Razook practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI.
See Waterford Primary Care Doctors.