A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadeel Razook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadeel Razook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadeel Razook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razook graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Razook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Razook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hadeel N. Razook practice?
Dr. Hadeel Razook practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians.