A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadeel Razook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadeel Razook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razook
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Razook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadeel Razook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razook graduated from University Of Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Razook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadeel Razook MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hadeel Razook practice?
- Dr. Hadeel Razook has 1 office location.
Dr. Hadeel Razook practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians.