A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Dourra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadi Dourra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Density
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dourra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadi Ali Dourra MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hadi A. Dourra practice?
- Dr. Hadi Dourra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hadi Dourra practices Internal Medicine near Redford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Redford Internists.