A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadi Jabbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadi Jabbar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jabbar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hadi M. Jabbar practice?
Dr. Hadi Jabbar practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.