3.4
  • 6 reviews

December 29th, 2014
worst doctor ever!
He was so rude and always impatient wanting to rush me. He would want to have the last word and not value any questions one as the parent have the right to ask and know. Not friendly at all . Definitely not ever going back or recommend him to any one I know. Found another doctor way way better . Glad to know I'll never go back to him again

February 1st, 2012
Best Pulmonologist everDBown to earth, On the ball, Respectful Brother
Dr. Hadi Jabbar is truly a very good doctor. He knows is stuff. I think this doctor was ordained by God to be a pulmonologist. I will be recommending my family & friends to him.

January 9th, 2011
not patient and sometimes rude

September 28th, 2009
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Jabbar is the most rudest , arrogant doctor I have ever met. He has no bedside manners at all. It was my first time visiting him both my son and I were nervous and this is the last doctor I would ever go to for comfort.. It started out when I proceeded to explain why I was there and outright stopped me in my words by rudely putting his hand up in your face and telling me to wait a minute. He did that like 3 times to me. He asked me whos the doctor here me or you?? I have never been spoken to like that nevertheless from someone in a doctors position we were supposed to feel welcomed and protected going to him and that was so not the case. I dont know how you moms out there are but I am anal when it comes to my son I ask many of questions and all I want is my son to get better, just being a concerned parent, he told me he never saw another mom like me He was so crude and so sure of himself. All I wanted to know is if my son has ASTHMA, I asked the question and all I got from him was I dont know I dont know your KID (very rude way to categorize my son instead of by his first name) Then he was drawing a diagram of the lungs, the passage way, etc. and outright said right in front of my 6 year old son, my mother and myself if you dont take of this serious situation and the passage ways arent open YOU WILL DIE You had to seen the look on my poor sons little face, it was horrible. Mind you he didnt take any pulmonary tests on him , he just checked him with the stethoscope and wanted to take blood and xrays He was so unprofessional and all over the place nevertheless he is so hard to understand with his accent. I am not someone who appreciates getting talked down to or some idiot that you expect me to sit there and take that abuse so I excused myself from his office and on my way out I said you really need better bedside manners and he shun me away with his hand and said You have a happy day bye. Could you imagine the nerve of him??? Parents be careful..

September 20th, 2008
best dr ever
dr. jabbar is the best dr ever. he treats both of my children, he always knows what to do. i'm so glad i found him, and he's the only dr. my kids are happy to see, and believe me we do see afew. he's helped me in many ways and many times and i truly respect him.

July 23rd, 2008
Dr. Jabbar is fantastic
Dr. Jabbar is a fantastic doctor who is both punctual and thorough. I have had several appointments with him for my 7 year-old, and it has often been the case that Dr. Jabbar took an extra 15-20 minutes after my son's examination to speak with me personally about his asthma. I have no doubt that these extra 15-20 minutes must have made him late for his next appointment and obviously irritated his next patient. But it is important to understand that if Dr. Jabbar is ever a few minutes late, it is because he is taking the time to be thorough, not because he is playing golf. So in regard to the first comment, it is an ill-posed criticism of Dr. Jabbar to say that he is BOTH habitually late AND superficial in his examinations. It is understandable that those extra 15-20 minutes seem excruciating when you're in the waiting room. But those same extra 15-20 minutes are what make him an excellent doctor when you're in the examination room.