A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Piraka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadi Piraka, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Piraka graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Piraka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadi Alfred Piraka MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hadi A. Piraka practice?
- Dr. Hadi Piraka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hadi Piraka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.