A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Piraka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadi Piraka, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Piraka graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Piraka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piraka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hadi A. Piraka practice?
Dr. Hadi Piraka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.