A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Sawaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadi Sawaf is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawaf
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sawaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadi Sawaf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaf graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sawaf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadi Sawaf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hadi Sawaf practice?
- Dr. Hadi Sawaf has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hadi Sawaf practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.