A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Sawaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadi Sawaf is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadi Sawaf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaf graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sawaf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadi Sawaf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hadi Sawaf practice?
- Dr. Hadi Sawaf has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hadi Sawaf practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.