The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hadi Sawaf
Dr. Hadi Sawaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Sawaf is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Children's Hospital of Michigan and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Hadi Sawaf has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hadi Sawaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Dr. Nobuyuki-Hai Tran
Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Adonis Lorenzana
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 0 mi35
Dr. Ronald Hertz
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 0 mi28