A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadi Sawaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadi Sawaf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaf graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sawaf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawaf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hadi Sawaf practice?
Dr. Hadi Sawaf practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Dearborn, MI.