Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hadi Shaaban
Dr. Hadi Shaaban, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Springfield, IL and Garden City, MI. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shaaban is affiliated with Garden City Hospital. Dr. Shaaban has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hadi Shaaban has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Hadi Shaaban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Gordon Lindberg
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi21
Dr. David Rydell
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Daniel Roth
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery
Fort Wayne, IN 0.07 mi12