A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadia Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadia Ashraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadia Ashraf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Ashraf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadia Ashraf Ashraf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hadia A. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Hadia Ashraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Hadia Ashraf practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.