Dr. Hadia Ashraf MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
Dr Hadia Ashraf
Dr Hadia Ashraf, beside being a grate and knowledgeable Doctor, She is the greatest personality that I ever seen. She spends more time with patients to find out the problem and evaluating the patients carefully for finding the root cause of the problems.

October 22nd, 2016
Old patient
I have been going to Dr Ashraf for 12 years I truly believe in her and found her to take the time I need but that does make her behind and you need to be patient in her office I don't enjoy waiting for a hour but other times I have been to her office and only waited a short time. So you don't know how long it is going to take She is a caring doctor and is on on the cautious sided which is Ok. I will continue to wait for her because I believe in her I take a book enjoy my time reading. She tells you to be sure and call if you don't heard back from her staff for test results but I have had them call me when something needs to be taken care And Alice is great to work with when you need referrals by just calling sometimes to remind them if you need there follow up. It is taken care of.

September 29th, 2016
patient

June 3rd, 2016
In two visits I was in the office 2 hours most recent visit 2 and a half which is unacceptable, I was told by a friend she was allegedly diagnosed with cancer which was not true but I have no complaints about her other than the time spent in office.

July 3rd, 2015
Dr. Ashraf has been my doctor for many years and she has always been very kind and caring. I think she is a wonderful person. Her medical care and advice has always been excellent.

May 20th, 2015
Unorganized Doctor Practice
Dr. Ashraf is not the main issue--it is her office/nursing staff. They have a can NOT do attitude and they are rude and not helpful. It is like pulling teeth to get something simple like a urine culture done with about 3 phone calls from the patient. Followup is horrible. If you want to get so frustrated you don't care if you die or not----go see this doctor!

January 15th, 2015
I trust her.

March 21st, 2011
Dr Ashraf
She is an excellent doctor and does spend as much time as needed with each patient which causes the office delay. She answers questions and listens which most do not.

November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Ashraf is a good person, but her staff is frequently and dimsmissive. It is not a happy atmosphere. I suspect they are scheduling appointments too close together for her style of treating patients. Unless it is an emergency, I have a personal rule that I will not wait longer than one hour to see a doctor or dentist. In 2-12 years I never saw her in less than 40 minutes after my appointment time. Finally, after a wait of 1 hour and 15 minutes for my last appointment, I left and will not return.

May 20th, 2010
Your office staff!
I have been to you office only twice now and both times I left very unhappy with your office staffs attitude and the way the handle customers. the girl you have working at your front desk is rude and short with her customers. I think she needs to learn how to help and talk to people. That same girl my first time in there broke Doctor/Patient confidenciality by letting a third party who called to ask if I was there know that is was there! If im not mistaken that is against the law and is punishable by a fine! The next time I was in for a follow up while I was waiting to be seen. Your staff was making fun and talking about how rude the elderly couple was that came in to ask you a question? once they left they berated them and I heard every detail of it! It seems to me that everyone of them needs to be fired or retrained on how to be courtious since we the patients are the reason you can pay your bills. Needless to say I was a new client of yours and I wont be coming back for my revisit with you!

November 25th, 2016