A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadia Ata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hadia Ata, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ata graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Ata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Lakewood Pathology Associates
- Bayonne Hospital Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadia M Ata MD is a female Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hadia M. Ata practice?
- Dr. Hadia Ata has 1 office location.
Dr. Hadia Ata practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Pathologists.