inactive

Hadley J Falk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2016
I was happy with the surgeries he performed but after one of them he spanked me. My daughter, me, and the nurse were shocked. Not really very professional.

May 2nd, 2011
feeling ashamed
i had a brest reduction 06 , after the swelling went down ,i noticed my brest was smaller then we agreed on ,and my nipples were placed to high on my brest , ugley ,, thinking ok lett them heal more ,nothing changed , went to see falk ,he told me to go have a bra fitted for me ,! i went and got two other opinions ,the docters both said the same .the nipples are to high if we put inplants inn the nipples would be higher ,if we move your nipples it could not heal and i could loose my nipples ! he scard me for life ,i went from a d to a small a ,, i was supose to me a c ,cup ..i hate you falk ..you dont care ,, you just have so soul ,,,