A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hadley Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hadley Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hadley Hilton Phillips DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hadley H. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Hadley Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hadley Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Elmwood Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ.
See Elmwood Park Ophthalmologists.