Learn more about Dr. Hady Sfeir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hady Sfeir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sfeir
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sfeir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hady Sfeir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sfeir graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Sfeir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hady Sfeir MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hady Sfeir practice?
- Dr. Hady Sfeir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hady Sfeir practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Endocrinologists.