A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hady Sfeir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hady Sfeir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hady Sfeir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sfeir graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Sfeir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hady Sfeir MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hady Sfeir practice?
- Dr. Hady Sfeir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hady Sfeir practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Endocrinologists.