A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Dong Jho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hae-Dong Jho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Dong Jho, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jho graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hae-Dong D. Jho practice?
Dr. Hae-Dong Jho practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurological Surgeons.