A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Dong Jho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hae-Dong Jho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Dong Jho, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jho graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hae-Dong Jho MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hae-Dong Jho practice?
- Dr. Hae-Dong Jho has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hae-Dong Jho practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Wheeling, WV.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.