A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Lee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee practice?
- Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Pediatricians and Elmer Cardiologists.