A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Lee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee practice?
- Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hae-Rhi Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Pediatricians and Elmer Cardiologists.