A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Young Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hae-Young Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hae-Young Young Cho MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hae-Young Y. Cho practice?
- Dr. Hae-Young Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hae-Young Cho practices Pediatrics near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Pediatricians.