Learn more about Dr. H Aaron Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Aaron Song, Allergist, Pediatric and Adult is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Aaron Song, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Song has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Aaron Song MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. H Aaron Song practice?
- Dr. H Aaron Song has 1 office location.
Dr. H Aaron Song practices Allergy & Immunology near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Allergists.