A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Aaron Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Aaron Song, Allergist, Pediatric and Adult is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Aaron Song, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Song has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Aaron Song MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. H Aaron Song practice?
- Dr. H Aaron Song has 1 office location.
Dr. H Aaron Song practices Allergy & Immunology near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Allergists.