A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haeja Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haeja Kim Jung MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Haeja K. Jung practice?
- Dr. Haeja Jung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haeja Jung practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Johns Creek, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA.