A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haeja Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haeja Kim Jung MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Haeja K. Jung practice?
- Dr. Haeja Jung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haeja Jung practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Johns Creek, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA.