A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haejin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haejin Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haejin Kim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haejin Kim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haejin Kim practice?
- Dr. Haejin Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Haejin Kim practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Allergists and Detroit Internists.