A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haenam Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haenam Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haenam Yun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Yun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haenam Park Yun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Haenam P. Yun practice?
- Dr. Haenam Yun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haenam Yun practices Pediatrics near Palisades Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Palisades Park Pediatricians.