A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haenam Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haenam Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haenam Yun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Yun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haenam P. Yun practice?
Dr. Haenam Yun practices Pediatrics near Palisades Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Palisades Park Pediatricians.