A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haesoon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haesoon Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haesoon Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haesoon Lee MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Haesoon Lee practice?
- Dr. Haesoon Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Haesoon Lee practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.