A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haesoon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haesoon Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haesoon Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Asthma, Bronchitis, and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia BPD.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haesoon S. Lee practice?
Dr. Haesoon Lee practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Internists, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.