A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haewon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haewon Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haewon Chang Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haewon C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Haewon Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Haewon Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.