A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafez Al-Halawani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafez Al-Halawani is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Halawani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Halawani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hafez Al-Halawani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Halawani graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Al-Halawani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huey P. Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafez M H Al-Halawani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hafez M. Al-Halawani practice?
- Dr. Hafez Al-Halawani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hafez Al-Halawani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.