A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafiz Elahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafiz Elahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hafiz Elahi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elahi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Extended Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafiz Awais Elahi MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hafiz A. Elahi practice?
- Dr. Hafiz Elahi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hafiz Elahi practices Neurology near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cordova Neurologists.