A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafiz Parray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafiz Parray, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parray graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafiz Ul R Parray MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hafiz U. Parray practice?
- Dr. Hafiz Parray has 1 office location.
Dr. Hafiz Parray practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Fernando, CA.
See San Fernando Primary Care Doctors and San Fernando Internists.