A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafiza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafiza Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hafiza Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafiza Hassan Khan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hafiza H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hafiza Khan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hafiza Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.