A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafiza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafiza Khan, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hafiza Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Sinus Arrest
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafiza Hassan Khan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hafiza H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hafiza Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hafiza Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.