A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafiza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafiza Khan, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hafiza Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Sinus Arrest
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafiza Hassan Khan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hafiza H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hafiza Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hafiza Khan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.