A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hafiza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hafiza Khan, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hafiza Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Sinus Arrest
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hafiza Hassan Khan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hafiza H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hafiza Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hafiza Khan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.