A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derkrikorian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derkrikorian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Derkrikorian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Derkrikorian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Levon Derkrikorian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hagop L. Derkrikorian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian practices Neurological Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Neurological Surgeons.