A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Derkrikorian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Derkrikorian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Levon Derkrikorian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hagop L. Derkrikorian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hagop Derkrikorian practices Neurological Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Media Surgeons.