A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Ishkhanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishkhanian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishkhanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Ishkhanian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishkhanian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Mardiros Ishkhanian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hagop M. Ishkhanian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Ishkhanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Ishkhanian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Surgeons.