A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Kantarjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Kantarjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantarjian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantarjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Kantarjian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantarjian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kantarjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Meguerditch Kantarjian MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hagop M. Kantarjian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Kantarjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Kantarjian practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.