A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Kantarjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Kantarjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantarjian
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantarjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Kantarjian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantarjian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kantarjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Meguerditch Kantarjian MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hagop M. Kantarjian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Kantarjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Kantarjian practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.