A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Margossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Margossian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margossian
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Margossian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margossian graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Margossian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Margossian MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hagop Margossian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Margossian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Margossian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.