A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Margossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Margossian is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Margossian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margossian graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Margossian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Margossian MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hagop Margossian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Margossian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hagop Margossian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.