A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Mekhjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mekhjian
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mekhjian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Mekhjian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekhjian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mekhjian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop S Mekhjian MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hagop S. Mekhjian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Mekhjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Mekhjian practices Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Gastroenterologists.