A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poshoghlian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Poshoghlian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poshoghlian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian practice?
Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Albuquerque General Practitioners, Albuquerque Internists, and Albuquerque Pediatricians.