A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Poshoghlian graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Poshoghlian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poshoghlian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian practice?
Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Houston Pediatricians.