A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Poshoghlian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Poshoghlian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital, Medical Center
- St. Luke S Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hagop Poshoghlian practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Wilmington, DE.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.