A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Sarkissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Sarkissian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Sarkissian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkissian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Sarkissian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Yeghia Sarkissian MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hagop Y. Sarkissian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Sarkissian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hagop Sarkissian practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.