A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Tabakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hagop Tabakian, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hagop Tabakian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPhantom Limb Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabakian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabakian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- St Mary`s Health Center
- Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop M Tabakian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hagop M. Tabakian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Tabakian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hagop Tabakian practices Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Jacksonville Beach Anesthesiologists and Jacksonville Beach Pain Management Doctors.