Dr. Hagop Tabakian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 6th, 2015
I have not seen him in a while, but I would rate everything about Dr Tabakian as better tan excellent.

September 1st, 2010
The Best Physician I've Ever Had!
Dr. Tabakian was my pain management doctor for 3 years and I have never had a better doctor no matter what their specialty was!He was always patient and caring. It took a very long time to diagnosis my RSD, but at no time did he make me feel that it was all in my head. He always did his best to keep my pain under control and kept up on the latest treatments available.He recently moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. to practice there. I have to admit, I cried when he left as did many of his other patients. His new patients in Florida are very lucky!

February 9th, 2010
DR TABAKIAN SAVED MY LIFE
When all the other doctors had given up on me and told me to just deal with the pain, Dr. Tabakian took me seriously and kept insisting that I keep after the neurologist &find the problem that was causing the pain. He told me the general area for them to look and a 1 1/2 year later they finally found it when I had lost the use of my left side. It was a brain anerysm the size of an orange exactly where he said it would be. He never looked at me like the other Dr's who thought I was making it up. He not only helped me with the chronic pain but gave me support that it wasn't in my head and I had a right to keep pushing the Dr's to find it. If he hadn't I would be dead now. He knows his stuff and he isn't condescending to his patients!!