Dr. Hagos Tekeste MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2014
Excellent Doctor and a caring professional
I was having problem with my stomach, or at least I thought / felt that I was. Dr. T sat with my wife and I for twenty - thirty minutes just talking about my history, mental attitude, over all health and what our options were. We decided on a EGD and had it done at BSA. He was / is great. Won't go to any other GI Dr. as long as he is practicing.

September 17th, 2012
Excellent doctor
My dad, my mother-in-law, my husband, and I have all gone to Dr. Tekeste in the past thirty years. We have never had any but the highest regard for this man as a compassionate, thorough doctor. We all have had colonoscopies according to insurance guidelines and have found him gentle and concerned. We don't at all agree with the one person who gave him a negative review.

August 2nd, 2012
Esophagogastroduodemoscope aka endoscopy
I had this procedure done today at Northwest Texas Hospital, Dr Tekeste Hagos was in such a hurry that he did NOT care that I was AWAKE through the entire procedure. has to b one of the WORST experiences of my life...then he never told me or my husband that he did 2 biopsies...onlyfound out from reading the Procedure Reportonce home noone called to see how i was doing or if i was having any complications. i am now looking for another GI dr for a second opinion and a permante replacement for Dr Tekeste