A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hahn Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hahn Rudolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hahn Rudolph, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hahn Tu Rudolph DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hahn T. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Hahn Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Hahn Rudolph practices Family Medicine near Winnebago, IL.
See Winnebago Family Physicians.