A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hahns Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hahns Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hahns Yangsoo Kim MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hahns Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hahns Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hahns Kim practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.