A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hai-Wen Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hai-Wen Wen Ma MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hai-Wen W. Ma practice?
- Dr. Hai-Wen Ma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hai-Wen Ma practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.