A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hai-Wen Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hai-Wen W. Ma practice?
Dr. Hai-Wen Ma practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.