A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hai Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hai Tran, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health Care
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hai Anthony Tran MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hai A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Hai Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Hai Tran practices Radiation Oncology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Radiation Oncologists.