A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hai Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hai Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hai Bui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hai P. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hai Bui practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CO.