A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hai Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hai Bui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hai Bui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hai P Bui MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hai P. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hai Bui has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hai Bui practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CO.