A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hai Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hai Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hai Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hai Hoang Pham MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hai H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Hai Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hai Pham practices Internal Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Internists.