A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hai Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hai Ho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Network Access
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hai Nguyen Ho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hai N. Ho practice?
- Dr. Hai Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Hai Ho practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.