Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hai Shao
Dr. Hai Shao, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in National City, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shao is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hai Shao has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hai Shao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Julie Chu
San Diego, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
San Diego, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Mark Shaffer
Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi39